Well we have another Monday visit to the Dr and it seems that I am the sick one now. My ears are infected as well as my throat and I also have bronchitis. No wonder I feel like crapola.
Grace tested negative to a UTI and she is back to 100%, so not really sure why she was hitting such high temps. The Dr thinks that maybe she was fighting off something. Xavier has another slightly infected ear, but he just needs the drops for them.
I have been struggling the last 2 days. Poor kids have just been plonked down in front of the TV with food whilst Mummy lazes on the couch. I can't remember feeling this sick for ages. I am constantly coughing, my ears feel like hot pins being poked into them, my throat is so dry and raw and my body is aching from coughing so much. I want to eat, but everything is making me feel sick when I eat. I'm on A/b's now and I am feeling slightly better now so they must be kicking in.
Duane is at school this week so he leaves at 5.30am and isn't home until 5.30pm, which makes for a very, very long day. Grace is at school today, so that has given me a break. It's so much easier just dealing with 1 child when you feel so bad.
My lovely MIL just popped in to give me some fresh fruit and a chicken and salad for tea. She can't really help me with the kids, but she tries to help out by making dinners, which I appreciate!
Anyway, back to the couch for me. I have zero energy.
Just an update
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Posted by Kirsten at Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Labels: Bad Days, Being Mummy, Sibling love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment