WW week 15

Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's been a snacky, food-picking week.

Every night, after the kids are in bed, I've searched the cupboards looking for something to satisfy my crunchy, savoury cravings. A big packet of chips would most definitely hit the spot, but I settled for crackers or little packets of rice wheels. The healthy lunch box ones that are sold in the health food aisle, except I don't let the kids eat them - I tell them they are grown up food!

I also had a few too many little cakes from the platter served up to the Mums at the Playgroups Christmas party. It was teeny-tiny melt-in-your-mouth caramel slice, very hard to say no too.

But all that aside, I've been fairly good so I was expecting to at least loose 400grams and make it to 10% lost.

Imagine my surprise when I hopped on the scales and the weighing lady told me I had lost 900grams!!! Yippee!!! Moments later I did ask for a re-weigh as I had my very heavy sunglasses holding back my hair. Taking them off, it actually bought me down to 1kg off, but she wouldn't change it. Oh well, I'll bank that 100 grams for next week hey!

So, now I'm 66.5, I've lost 7.9kgs all up. I'm only 500 grams away from my goal weight, but now I'm starting to think I might go lower. It's really only my flabby Mummy tummy that needs shifting now, so I really should make the effort to work on my non-existant abs.

We are heading down to lennox heads this weekend for 3 nights of camping. Then its back on Monday and cooking and preparing all day Tuesday for my gorgoeus girls 4th birthday party. I feel so dis-organised for it, so hope I can pull it all together in the small amount of time I have.

0 comments: