January 11th Photo

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm really starting to struggle with ideas for pics. The kids are over the camera already, instead of posing nicely they run away screaming.

So I doubt I'll be getting any nicely posed shots from her on in, just random candids -or back of the head pics!

Both kids love drawing on the concrete with chalk. Here is Grace one morning drawing her version of an octopus, an animal that she is slightly obsessed with at the moment. Could have to do with my own obsession with The Beatles and introducing the kids to all the child appropriate songs, one being "Octopus's Garden" Grace absolutely loves this song and insists that I put it on whenever we get in the car. The other song that she wants to hear over and over is "Get off, off My Cloud" by the Rolling Stones, always wanted to hear the cloud song. Mmmmm, maybe not totally appropriate, I'm sure this song is full of drug connotations!

1 comments:

Charlene said...

Oh I luurrve that picture of Grace.
She just looks so natural and un-posed. Simply a gorgeous child!