Mmmmm....this was supposed to be 12 Krispy Kreme donuts, but as you can see 5 are missing. 3 of them are sitting at the bottom of my belly like a lead weight, threatening to come back up the same way they went in.
Yep, there should be a disclaimer on the box "These contain an addictive substance, and even though you will feel like crap after eating them - You can't stop" Or is that just me that has absolutely no will power when it comes to yummy, sugary sweets?
As disgusting as I feel, my mind keeps wandering to the 7 that have to be eaten. Duane is on strict instructions to eat as many as possible and pre-warned that yes I may be pissed of at him - but it is for my own good.
Anyway why do I have a dozen Krispy Kremes? Normally I wouldn't, but this was my latest mystery shop, it was really, really, really hard to do.
I really should have used the $15 dollars (plus reimbursement) for doing this to fund a full day at the gym, cause that's what I would need to burn off one of the foods with the highest fat content around. Nope - I just spent the night slothing around on the couch, complaining and whinging.
0 comments:
Post a Comment