Movember

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Duane decided that it might be amusing to once again participate in Movember.

Last year he went the Mo and the little bit of fluff on his chin, looked like crap and I told him that daily. This year he also went the Mo AND the stupid handle bar things that hung down the side.

It took him nearly the whole month to grow it, grooming it and trying to make the ridiculous thing look presentable. I whinged about it every single day, hoping that would be enough to make him shave it off. He tried bribing me, giving me a list of things that he would like and then the Mo would go. Well I wasn't being held to ransom by an ugly piece of facial hair, so I tried my best to just ignore it.

Finally it has gone. I'm all for the charity aspect of it, but facial hair on my clean cut husband is just creepy. I'm loving having my fresh-faced husband back, the Mo really doesn't suit him
And just when I thought our house would be a "Mo free zone", the kids decided to join in the fun. However, I find theirs just cute!

0 comments: