Ok, so it's back to the dentist for me today.
The swelling has gone down and either my pain threshold has increased or the infection is getting better. Let's hope that the infection is nearly gone and the anaesthetic will work successfully, the tooth will just slip out and all the horrible pain will subside.
My darling husband has spilt his work day today so that he can hold my hand through the whole thing. He started work at 5am this morning, finishes at 11am, then afterwards he'll drop me off and head back to work. I am so glad that he is coming, I am feeling slightly anxious about it all. I just hope that I don't need all that anaesthetic again, cause that was a very strange feeling. I have been reassured that it most likely didn't work because of the infection - something to do with the alkalinity and acidity reacting to each other.
It has to work today, I don't think that I have enough courage for a third visit to the drill man.
Attempt #2
Friday, November 21, 2008
Posted by Kirsten at Friday, November 21, 2008
Labels: Kirsten, Mum's body, sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment