He was very well behaved through the whole ordeal though. Sitting still most of the time, only risking the loss of an ear a few times. All in all though he did very well for his first ever hair cut.
Then it was Miss Grace's turn. I just knew that she would be fine, why wouldn't it be? It meant that ALL the attention would be just how she likes it, all on her!
She was fantastic. Sitting up on the chair all alone, tilting her head to the side like a seasoned professional. She was loving all the pampering and all the talk of how gorgeous she is. I only wanted a little bit off her hair, mainly just a tidy up. Her hair looks so lush and healthy now, all the wispy bits are gone.
My hair desperately needs a spruce up too, so wanna know what my dear husband has done? As we were leaving he asked how much for foils and a cut for me, then made an appointment for Friday and paid for it all. So Friday I get to go get my hair done ALONE. My hair is a horrible brown colour at the moment so it will be fantastic to get some blonde back in there. I have always had naturally blonde hair, but over the last few years it has darkened up way too much for my liking.
So on Friday I am going blonde again, and hopefully give myself a bit of a revamp. Can't wait!
0 comments:
Post a Comment