A lovely Saturday morning spent at the beach.
I HATE taking my camera to the beach, always nervous that sand or water will work its way in. I also find it really hard, because of the glare, to check photos and change settings at the beach. So I only took a few shots, and this would be my favourite.
Grace spent the whole time zooming around, Xav is a bit wary of the waves so he stays nice and close to daddy and the dogs just ran around excited! So this photo has all that!
The dogs were absolutely exhausted in the car ride home, so quiet that at one stage Daune pulled over so we could check they were still breathing. BC (before children) we used to take the dogs to the beach every week, but since having the kids they have only had a few visits. It's only in the last year that we have felt comfortable watching 2 kids and 2 dogs, so hopefully there will be more beach visits for everyone.
The beach trip was followed up with an ice-cream on the way home, a wash for the dogs and a big sleep together for the humans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh, beautiful photo Kirsten!! Bugger about the cars from your earlier post :( Cars are sooo expensive. I'm very, very lucky to have chosen a Mechanic for a husband...although it seems my car is always the last to be fixed..funny that!
We seem to have had a very lucky run with all our cars, but my big expenses seem to be dentists and ear/hearing specialists at the moment. We do always seem to make it though to the other side though :)
I am feeling your pain, after going to the firsat workout of a six week Gym program Owch..I'm feeling muscles I never knew existed in my body!
Post a Comment