Yay! I've finally gotten to my goal weight and maintained it for 6 weeks, so last night I received lifetime membership with WW!! The best part of that for me the scrooge, is actually that I don't have to pay anymore! Oh, and of course now I'm in a healthy weight range, feel better, can fit back into clothes etc - lots of bonus's!
Ok, so I haven't been that fantastic of actually staying at my goal weight, but WW are happy as long as you stay 2 kg either side of it and I'm just sneaking in by 1kg.
My WW goal weight is 66kg, and I'm exactly 67kg. I don't think that's too bad considering I've been very slack lately, especially around Christmas/New Year and camping. There have definitely been lots of splurges and times of just forgetting about points counting and gorging on my favourite foods. Lots of yummy dark chocolate, the BEST calamari and chips ever, a few sneaky squirts of ice-magic on the low fat ice-cream and plenty of celebratory cake. I do know that I am making better choices most of the time, so I'm fine with these minor indiscretions!
I'm happy where I am now though. I'm going to have a little break and just aim to maintain and then in a few weeks have another go at loosing a few more kgs. I'd love to say that I'll spend some time working on the muffin top I have perfected, but right now the motivation is not there. Hopefully It'll come soon....
I'm a lifer.....
Friday, January 29, 2010
Posted by Kirsten at Friday, January 29, 2010
Labels: Mum's body
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YAY good on you! You have done so well.
I finally got down to 66kgs this week and I have no idea how I did it but I'm really happy. I am going to try to get to 63kgs by the end of March but I don't think I'll be able to do it.
Post a Comment