I just feel so Blah today.
I know it's all hormonal, but knowing that still wont snap me out of my slump.
My stupid period is back to its delightful self. I thought it was too good to be true the last 2 times. It's now unbearably heavy and making me feel miserable.
We have just go back from such a beautiful naming day. It was Logan's special day, which also coincided with Loic & Gaelles 30th Birthday. It was such a touching ceremony, welcoming Logan and also remembering Gaelle. A real tear-jerker!
It must have been such a hard day for Loic. I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain of loosing your twin. They were best friends with such a loving bond. There relationship is something that I wish for my children, it really was so special.
The ceremony was followed up by a lavish breakfast of fresh croissants and coffee. A perfect way to spend the morning. Xavier & Logan were so cute together, there is a photo of them kissing that I will find to post. Our 2 boys are little hotties....sure to break hearts when they are older!
Duane has just dropped me at home and gone off to golf. Lucky bugger.
Best go find some chocolate and wallow in self pity.
Feeling really flat....
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Posted by Kirsten at Saturday, July 12, 2008
Labels: Blah, Special Days, Xavier
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment