Woooohooooo!!!
900 grams lost this week, which was a BIG surprise for me!!
I've had a few little hiccups over the last week, but only went over my points one day and making up for it the next. I have been a bit slack and only had a proper walk the once, but I did tackle Ikea the other night - that's exercise right?
We didn't have our usual leader taking the meeting last night, it was a fill in and although she was lovely, she had an accent that was on the verge of making my ears bleed. I tried really, really, really hard to block it out and think happy thoughts, but seriously, I was itching to get out of there. It sounded to me like a mish-mash of Canadian, Scottish and her own little dialect thrown in.
She did pass around a kilogram lump of fat that was interesting to see and imagine the 6 and a half that I have already lost!!!!
So I'm 68kg now!!! Wendy lost 800grams and is down about 11kgs, so doing fantastically.
WW week 11
Friday, October 16, 2009
Posted by Kirsten at Friday, October 16, 2009
Labels: Mum's body
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment