Tired Mummy

Monday, January 7, 2008

Well the last few days have been interesting! I have been absolutely exhausted and not coping as well as I could be. It’s a combination of Xavier waking so much of a night, the heat and I think I might still be getting over my sickness. I really just spent the weekend sleeping, but the more I slept the more that I needed. It was very warm and humid too so I think that’s also why I was feeling like crap! I felt better once we got out, even if it was to just wander around westfield!

Xavier is being a little poo bum about going to bed lately. Its taking a while to get him settled for the night and it is really starting to tire me out. He is also waking about 3 times a night, and every one of these times he wants to feed. I have tried resettling him and just offering water but he won’t go back to sleep unless he has had boob! He is a boobaholic! I am not sure what I am going to do about it because it is wearing me out quickly! He also is getting up at about 4.30am and not wanting to go back to sleep until about 6.30. I can deal with that though because I’ll just bring him into my bed and feed him so I can sleep.

Grace has also started waking about 5am, although today was a sleep in at 5.30am! She has been fighting her day sleep also, I thought that it was because she wanted her dummies but she might be giving it up! I really don’t want her too because that is my time when they are both having their day naps. Well today I tried for an hour to get her to sleep but she wouldn’t go. So now I have just decided that we will try every day but if she doesn’t it’s not the end of the world! I’ll just get her to have some quiet time on the lounge watching a DVD and maybe she will have a sleep that way!

Well its now 6pm and she didn’t end up sleeping AT ALL!! She was very tired by the end of the day though! I took grace out to the library and she nearly fell asleep in the car!

0 comments: