My big girl had her 2nd day at “school” today. We dropped her off at about 8.30am, after settling her in we all gave a kiss and said goodbye. She seemed fine, mostly interested in a little 3mth old bubba!
Nan, Xavier and I spent the morning in Nerang trawling the op shops! I picked up a few bargains, a pair of shoes for each of the kids and some Tupperware. When I went back at 11.15am to pick Grace up she was playing on the climbing equipment with one of the carers. She was ok, but then she lost her footing and slipped. She started bawling her eyes out and sobbing. I went up to her and she came into my arms for a big cuddle. She seemed so tired and exhausted. She calmed down after a while and got down to play again. The carer told me that she had an accident just before I got there, and she seemed upset and embarrassed by it. She hasn’t had one for ages.
She also may have got a bonus “choc Yoga” today. The carer mentioned that she had a great day and she really enjoyed her morning tea of “yogo”. I said that I had packed her yoghurt, rice crackers and grapes! She quickly said that it might have been the other Grace that had the Yogo! I checked the sheet on the way out that says what they have eaten and sure enough it said my grace had a yogo!!! Oh well, I hope that she enjoyed it!
She came home and had a big sleep ready for her big date with Nanny. Lucky Grace was going to the Hi 5 concert! How exciting for a 2 y/o!!! I’ll get Nanny to write about there big adventure!!
2nd day at "school"
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Posted by Kirsten at Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Labels: Grace, School days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment