This beautiful hibiscus flower is on one of the trees up the side of the house, above the chook pen. I had planned on taking some photos of the chooks from down low, but didn't realise how hard that would be to execute. After unsuccessfully getting low enough to the ground to get an "up" photo of Henny, whilst avoiding the chook poo, I gave up and went searching for pretties instead. We have a very tropical garden with the only flowers around being these hibiscus and frangipanis. When time and money permits, I'm actually planning on filling in all the empty pocket in the garden with colourful flowers. Maybe then we won't have to raid the next door neighbours for fresh flowers for the table!
June 6th - From below
Monday, June 6, 2011
Posted by Kirsten at Monday, June 06, 2011
Labels: 30 Day Photography Challenge, Home, learning the art of photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment