1st June Photo Challenge - Self Portrait
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
The first day of the challenge is a self portrait. I'm normally the one behind the lens, so it is a little out of my comfort zone to be on the other side. I only had a few minutes this morning before leaving for the day, so I had a play working out settings, then gave the camera to Xav and said "shoot away". So this is me - straight out of the shower (well, after getting dressed!). Me in all my "bags under the eyes, uneven skin tone, dry lips and in the middle of a cold" glory! I've never really been interested in make-up, but as I get older I'm thinking I might take it up!
Posted by Kirsten at Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Labels: 30 Day Photography Challenge, Kirsten, learning the art of photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think its a gorgeous shot, love it!
You don't need makeup at all! God you should see me straight out of the shower..yikes!
A really gorgeous photo Kirsten. I can't wait to see more!!
Wow, this shot is fabulous! There's something so fresh & wholesome and yet SASSY about you here, I love it! You have a beautiful smile. xxx
stunningly natural. Lovely :-)
Post a Comment