I've been writing in this blog for a few years now, documenting special and not so special moments of our life.
I just think that maybe there is a little too much of us "out there" now, so I've decided to do what all the cool kids are doing and go private. That means that only those that have permission by me (gosh, sounds so official!) will be able to read. Now, I really don't care who reads it or even if nobody reads it! Well, if you e-mail ends in @docs.com.au I may have to rethink .
I'd just love you to either comment here with a Hi! and your e-mail address or drop me an email on dpenney@virginbroadband.com.au so I can put you on "the list".
I won't be changing it to private for a few weeks. Mostly because I'm going to have to limit my social computer time for June, to make way for cram time for pesky exams.
Talk soon
Kirsten xx
Going private
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Posted by Kirsten at Saturday, June 05, 2010
Labels: blog business
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I sent you an email Kirsten :-)
me please!!!
Yes please! (If you don't mind of course!) My email is renee_nay@optusnet.com.au. Do you have access to my mind-numbing dribble (aka blog)?
Nay xo
Post a Comment