WW week 4

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another week, another 800grams gone forever!

I've just gotten back from this weeks weigh-in and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had lost another 800grams. For some reason, I'm happy with that this week - not tanty throwing like last week!

I've promised myself that I WILL be happy with any loss. A loss is better than nothing - and much, much better than a gain. I think I've just been a little annoyed at my small and steady losses cause my MIL is loosing massive amounts. She lost another 1.4kgs this week, which brings her total loss in 4 weeks to a very impressive 6.9kgs - Just amazing! She is so motivated and excited about how well she is going, I am so happy to see her finally doing something to improve her health and hopefully by loosing the weight, she'll be able to cut back on the amount of tablets she is taking. Already she is down a few of them.

I'm down to 70.9kgs, so a loss of 3.5kgs in 4 weeks. I am only 200grams away from my first goal of 5 %, so that's what I am aiming for next week. I'm also going to get back into walking, I've slackened off and haven't been for ages.

We are going camping this weekend, first time with the kids so should be interesting. I'm not going to be too strict on myself, but I'll make sure that I fit in plenty of walks and the best food choices that I can.

1 comments:

Penelope said...

Kirsten that is unreal!!

I am so jealous. You are nearly in the 60's and the slower you lose it the more it stays off so keep up the good work!!

I am off to the gym tonight to work off all the party food I've eaten over the past week and my healthy eating plan starts tomorrow.

Keep up the good work chickie and I'll let you know how I go with my weigh in this week...might weigh in on Fridays.