Well it was my weigh in day today for weight watchers.
I missed last week as I was inhaling newborn fumes, so I haven't been for 2 weeks. I've been good though, tracking all my food and staying within my 22 points per day. For the 2 days that I spent at the hospital, I wasn't as strict. My biggest down fall for those days would probably have been from not eating enough, and what I did eat was crap. I did weigh myself on the Friday, and worked out that I had lost 1.1kg that week.
So this last week I have been writing down everything I eat & not going over my points at all. I've been very slack with exercise though, and have not made any effort to get active. I still thought that I would have had a good loss though, so imagine my horror when I jumped on the scales and realised that I had only lost 800grams - FOR THE 2 WEEKS!!!! So only 2.7kgs for the 3 weeks.
Ok, so I did say that I would be happy with a minimum of 500 grams per week, but apparently when faced with that, I'm not that over the moon. I'm putting it down to my horribly heavy and crampy period that decided to join me yesterday, either that or their crappy scales need to be calibrated. I'm just going to have to make an extra effort this week to make healthier food choices, go for more walks and drink loads of water.
One the other hand my MIL is going fantastically and has lost 5.5kgs in the 3 weeks and apart from the great weight loss she has also been able to cut down some of her tablets.
WW week 3
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Posted by Kirsten at Thursday, August 20, 2009
Labels: Mum's body
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh, hey, 2.7kilo's in three weeks is awesome :) you should go buy a treat for yourself and feel great that you're making progress!
I'm going to start WW next week with a friendv who started a coupkle of weeks ago, so I'll let u know how it goes. I eat dreadfully, but I have been walking each night recently.
Post a Comment