Better days

Monday, December 10, 2007

Well things are better!!
I just had a rough day last week. I think that is was a combination of Grace’s behaviour and Xavier only having cat naps all day! Grace has started pushing and hitting Xavier. It seems to happen if we stop paying attention to her. I am trying to praise her lots when she is being good (which is alot of the time) but then she will just go up to him and give him a whack! She looks at me when she does it. I have been putting her away from us and then paying lots of attention to Xavier. She usually whinges for a bit. I then tell her what she has done and that we don’t do that, and then she apologises! It’s very cute when she says “sorry Xavier”, but I have to refrain from laughing! She says it is such a sickly sweet sarcastic voice!!

I love my little boy so much! He is learning so many new things and seems to be growing up so fast! He is has been reaching out and grabbing things for a while now! I love it when he grabs my face with 2 hands....love it! He constantly plays on his tummy now. Once I put him on the ground he flips over to his tummy and stays there! He can move around on his belly, mainly going around in circles

0 comments: