My little boy is 10 weeks

Friday, September 28, 2007

Where is the time going?????

My little boy is so grown up at 10 weeks old! He is so strong and seems to be like a 6 month old baby! He rolls easily from his tummy to back and tries to go from back to front but can’t yet! He is so ticklesh and is always smiling and giggling! He loves being tickled on his sides and also on his thighs! He breaks out in the cutest little giggle that is very similar to Grace’s laugh! He is still sleeping very well.

He goes to bed between 4.30pm and 5pm and then wakes between 1am and 2am and then back down till nearly 6am. He just has a quick feed of a night and then goes back to sleep easily! I actually really enjoy the night cuddles with him when I am feeding. He is such a contented little fellow! He’s not too keen on sleeping in the pram…he would much rather his bed! I have managed to get out a bit with the 2 and it hasn’t gone too bad! Grace loves being in the toddler seat…grabbing at everything!

Xavier loves being in the bouncer. He loves kicking and grabbing the toys and laughing at them. He likes being on his tummy but a lot of the time he just rolls onto his back!

Grace is doing really well…except we had a bot of a shocker on Monday! She seemed to be doing everything to annoy me. I know that she wasn’t but that’s just how it felt at the time. She is great most of the time and is fantastic if I have to do anything for Xavier. She is happy to just let me put him into bed and she plays by herself. She has 1 puzzle that she loves doing over and over again. She is actually really good at it and knows where all the pieces go! I am going to get her some for her birthday. She is picking up new words all the time and copies everything that we say. She saw me the other day expressing some milk from my nipple and now she tried to squeeze hers to get something out! She was even trying to suck on her own boob! So funny!

We are attempting to toilet train but not much luck yet! I am finding it hard to get the time to concentrate on it. I am always getting interrupted and having to rush to Xavier. She knows when she needs to go but she hasn’t actually done a full wee or poo on the toilet...just finishes them!!

0 comments: