2nd March 2007

Friday, March 2, 2007

Can you believe that it is already March 2007!!! I can’t believe that I will be 29 in a few days…and then it won’t be too long and I will be the big 30!! It’s also hard to comprehend that when I do turn 30 I will be a mother to a 2 y/o and also have a 8 mth old baby! I still can’t quite believe that I have bought another person into this world and am about to experience it all again! Amazing!!

Duane is starting to feel better! Turns out that it was a viral infection but because he couldn’t eat or drink anything it got quite bad. He is now trying to eat and drinking lots of gastrolyte!. Hopefully he will be better soon! I have an ulterior motive though!! I want the concrete finished so that we can get our spa delivered before we go to Tas! I can’t wait to be able to jump in and have a nice (cool) massage! I am sure that Gracie will enjoy it too!

Gracie is being very demanding to Duane as soon as he walks in the door from work. She stands at his feet and does a few little grunts and puts her hands up! She just wants him to hold her all the time! She rarely does this to me though! She just loves her Daddy so much! Even when she has been hurt she always wants him not me if he is here!

The funniest thing happened last night! I had just gone to bed and was reading. I always check on Gracie before I go to bed and open her door. After I had gotten into bed I hear a funny little noise. Then it started getting louder and louder! It was Gracie having the hugest laugh in her sleep! It was so loud that it woke Duane up and we both just listened to her! It was one of her full on belly laughs…so I guess she was having a funny dream!! So cute!

0 comments: